Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Prize Winner


Congratulations to Kayla Morgart from Dixon, Missouri! She is our first winner of a "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs" prize package. Kayla was automatically entered into our contest when she submitted her quest letter. Kayla wrote,

"Dear Joel, My birthstone is diamond. I would like to know everything about diamonds. Where do they come from, how much are they and where can I get them?
Sincerely, Kayla
P.S. Can you get me a diamond on your quest?"

Did I mention Kayla is only 9? A girl who knows what she wants :) I think this is an awesome idea. I am sure that my wife and daughter would agree as well.

Thank you Kayla and congratulations again.

If you would like to be entered to win a prize package, simply send us on a quest. Go to CuriosityQuest.org, click the "Send us on a quest" link, and submit your letter.

We look forward to hearing from you. Maybe it will be your letter that we choose next.

In the meantime, Stay Curious
~Joel