Thursday, March 27, 2014

My Awesome Spring Break

Hey there CQ Fans,

Well, I am sad to say, Spring Break for my family has come to an end.  As with all vacations, it went by far too fast.

Luckily for us, Southern California weather couldn't have been any more beautiful.  To celebrate the weather and the time off we headed to San Diego to catch some zzzzz's and some rays.


We stayed busy with paddle-boarding, bike riding, sandcastle building and book reading.  I couldn't have asked for a better break.


Do you have any plans for Spring Break?  Comment below and let me know.

In the meantime it is back to work and back to school here at the Greene household :)

Until next time,

Stay Curious!

~ Joel Greene

1 comment:

  1. Did you see any sharks while SUP-ing? Our spring break is over too. We spent time "spring cleaning" and visiting friends.

    ReplyDelete