Wednesday, March 19, 2014

How To Get Your Letter Chosen!

Hey there CQ Fans,

It is Spring Break time here in So Cal and I am enjoying every minute of it.   It seems to get earlier and earlier every year, but I'm not complaining.

I love Spring Break because it gives my family and I some good quality time together.  What do we do for Spring Break?  We do what every sensible Southern California family does . . . we head to the beach!

Have you had Spring Break yet?  What do you like to do with the time off? Comment below and let me know.

This week I wanted to share a video I shot recently giving you a few tips on how to send a great Curiosity Quest letter.  We get thousands of letters so it is important to make your letter stand out.  Get some tips from me on how to increase your chances of getting your letter chosen.


Want to send us a Curiosity Quest letter?  Just Click Here and tell us what you are curious about.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you to all of you for being such awesome CQ fans.  We are lucky to have the best fans there are.

Happy Spring Break!

Stay Curious!

~ Joel Greene
www.curiosityquest.org

No comments:

Post a Comment